Subject RE: [IBO] Update SQL question
Author Helen Borrie
At 01:55 PM 27/03/2003 +1100, you wrote:

>Unfortunately, the first field gets updated correctly but the second gets a
>null. I was just hoping that the second would get the same parameter
>assignment, but it doesn't. I suspect the engine in this really since the
>statement is passed with parameter markers and then the parameters are
>passed and the first match is successful - the second match is not found or
>assigned.
>
>where (what event) might be a place to assign a linktojobsched2 parameter
>value?

The same event that you use to trigger off a Post. So, for example, if you
have an update bar, have a procedure that you call from the button action
handler (BeforeAction, FocusedButton=ubEdit). Another place you might call
it is in BeforePost, first testing to ensure that the dataset state is dssEdit.

Helen