Subject RE: [IBO] Column ordering
Author Riho-Rene Ellermaa
User can reorder Grid fields and change the column width and sorting order (possibly also the visible columns). I want to save and reload this information next time the grid is opened.

The sorting order and column widths I have alreadys solved in Dataset level, but now I wanted to add the column ordering

Riho-Rene Ellermaa
senior programmer
Hansabank

-----Original Message-----
From: Helen Borrie [mailto:helebor@...]
Sent: Monday, March 24, 2003 3:53 PM
To: IBObjects@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [IBO] Column ordering

At 03:40 PM 24/03/2003 +0200, you wrote:
>That's probably the way. Being of lazy sort, I hoped to get it done more
>easily

Well, if you want to do it the easy way, just don't touch the Grid*
properties at all. Work entirely with the data properties..still, maybe I
missed something along the way, and there's a special reason you have to
mess with the grid.

Helen

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=246920.2960106.4328965.2848452/D=egroupweb/S=1705007183:HM/A=1481646/R=0/*http://www.gotomypc.com/u/tr/yh/cpm/grp/300_flake/g22lp?Target=mm/g22lp.tmpl>