Subject RE: [IBO] Column ordering
Author Riho-Rene Ellermaa
As nobody answered to me, I have to do it myself.

It appears, that suddenly one property - position of the grid columns - is stored into TIB_Grid properties, namely GridLinks. And this overwrites the TIB_Query's FieldsIndex.
At the same time the grid column width is still determined in the TIB_Query?!? The logic of this escapes me.

But there is still on problem.
If I set the columns ordering, and user reorders them, I can get the the order at the closing my form. That's fine.
BUT, if I dont set the orders specifically (I use the defualt values), then I can't get the new orders at the end. I can reorder them as much I like, but when closing the form , the GridLinks property is empty.

This means, that I must specifically set the grid columns for each of my grid (and some of them can have different datasets at the time).
Why do I HAVE TO populate this property manualy?

Riho-Rene Ellermaa