Subject Re: [IBO] Binding iboControls with Params
Author Martin D. Berezaga
>At 11:32 PM 7/03/2003 -0300, you wrote:
> >I'd like to bind iboControls to an IB_Cursor's params.
> >
> >Help says I need to set ParamName to override the DataField property and
> >turn the control into a Parameter editing control.
> >
> >Some controls, IB_ComboBox, don't responds when I try to edit it.
>
>IB_ComboBox isn't a type-in edit control. Its normal use would be that the
>user "edits" the value in the top Editbox portion, by selecting one of the
>Items (which you have assigned in the IDE or at run-time) that are
>displayed in the drop-down part.
>
>Note that Params are not available if the linked dataset is not in a
>Prepared state.

Helen,

When I said 'Edit', I was meaning changing the value selected in the
IB_ComboBox.

The Param is available, since I can edit it using an IB_ListBox, for example.

So, IB_Edit and IB_ListBox works fine. But IB_ComboBox and IB_RadioGroup
doesn't.

Any idea?

Thanks.

Martin D. Berezaga
mdberezaga@...
ICQ : 18537142
Porto Alegre - RS - Brasil

Busca Yahoo!
O servi�o de busca mais completo da Internet. O que voc� pensar o Yahoo! encontra.
http://br.busca.yahoo.com/