Subject RE: [IBO] DMLCache and DMLCacheReceivedItem not fired
Author Thomas Steinmaurer
Hi Marco,

just a shoot in the dark ;-).

- Have you committed the changes of qryTableA?

- What transaction isolation level are you using for
the TIB_Transaction's used by the recipient queries?
If you are using tiConcurrency, then try tiCommitted.

HTH,
Thomas Steinmaurer
IB LogManager 2.1 - The Logging/Auditing Tool for InterBase and Firebird
http://www.iblogmanager.com