Subject RE: [IBO] Installation problem with Delphi 7 Personal
Author Norman Dunbar
Christoph,

open the IB040_D7.bpg project group.
Make sure the project manager is showing (view | project manager)
look down the list of projects until you find names which are of the format
ibo40X...... or ibo40W......., right click and remove these from the project
group.

The projects with 'X' in the name are TDataset compatibles and the ones with
'W' are webby stuff. None of these will work in the personal edition.

Hopefully, soon, I'll get finished a 'IBO quickstart guide' that I'm working
on in my lunch hour and that might help.

Cheers,
Norman.

Norman Dunbar
Database/Unix administrator