Subject Re: [IBO] Blob-jpeg issues
Author Maik Wojcieszak
Ryan,

I think I can help you with you problem, but I think it's
more an imaging problem then an IBObjects problem.

As I understand you can write a raw jpeg file into a blob
field.

How do you convert the jpeg into a bitmap for TImage.
As I remember TImage cannot display jpegs directly.

To get the raw data from the database use

TIB_Query.CreateBlobStream(TIB_Query.FieldByName('PIC'), bmRead);

and then load the Data with the LoadFromStream method of the displaying
component. Make sure that the displaying component can identify
and decode a raw jpeg stream. Otherwise convert the data with
apropriate tools into a suitable format.

hope that'll help
maik