Subject RE: [IBO] Blob-jpeg issues
Author Thomas Steinmaurer
Hi Ryan,

if JPEG is the only format you want to store/display and you are
using native TIB_* components, then you could give TIB_JPEGImage
included in the IBOTST Extension Package a try.

A direct download link is available in the IBO Community section.
http://www.ibobjects.com/ibocommunity.html

HTH,
Thomas Steinmaurer
IB LogManager 2.1 - The Logging/Auditing Tool for InterBase and Firebird
http://www.iblogmanager.com