Subject German Constants problem
Author Oliver Wurdak

I had a problem with a date-parameter in a query. I found the error in the
DateTimeToEncodeString() function in ib_utils in connection with the german
ib_constants file. It´s because the DTEncode_DecodeFormat constant is
localized. (it shouldn´t be). As I write this email i check the old messages
and found that I am not the first one who had this problem but the german
constants file has still this error. (there is a comment // Gerd Kroll
I don´t know who is responsible for the constants file but someone should
correct this. (I could do it as well but where should I send the file )