Subject Re: [IBO] German Constants problem
Author Geoff Worboys
When I first wrote the DateTimeToEncodeString and
EncodeStringToDateTime functions the idea was to have a locale
independent format for date/time strings. I had big comments saying
that the associated constants were not to be localized, but someone
convinced Jason to move the values to the ib_constants units
anyway. After the various problems reported I thought Jason was
going to move the values back into ib_utils - that would be my
advice, get them back where people are not tempted to change them.

--
Geoff Worboys
Telesis Computing