Subject RE: [IBO] Displaying a TIME field (Attn. Jason and Dirk Schiffler )
Author Ales Kahanek
Dirk,
OK, it sounds good, but again: when I type a number (for ex. 8) and want to
move to another column, I receive a message "8: : is not a valid time". My
ShortTimeFormat variable is h:mm. Playing with NODATE and field format gets
no results. It is annoying, that user MUST fill all the numbers and before
the IBO Hc update he simply filled ONLY ONE.
Thank you for you attention and time.
Ales

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/