Subject Re: [IBO] stored procedures versus queries
Author richard@openi.org
It seems to me that a big advantage of stored procedures is that it
insulates changes in the design of the server side code from the
client. So long as the externally visible part of the sp remains the
same, you can re-implement it any way you want, without having to
distribute a new client exe to your end users.

regards
Richard

richard@...
www.openi.org