Subject Re: [IBO] 4.2H Installation Problems
Author Helen Borrie (TeamIBO)
At 12:10 AM 09-05-02 +0000, you wrote:
>Lester:
>
>the only package that does not install is the edt. to put it more
>accurately, the package installs but the component doesn't. so the
>package is listed in my install package list, but it shows up as
>having null components.

This package contains the design-time property editors for the components -
it doesn't install any components in palettes.

>all the bpls are where they are spozed to be.
>
>hope this is an easy one to solve. it isn't absolutely pressing, but
>i would like to use the ledgereditor component at some point.

It's the property editor for the TIB_Ledger component, which you will find
on the iboGrids palette.

So you really don't have a problem. :))

regards,
Helen Borrie (TeamIBO Support)

** Please don't email your support questions privately **
Ask on the list and everyone benefits
Don't forget the IB Objects online FAQ - link from any page at
www.ibobjects.com