Subject Re: [IBO] 4.2H Installation Problems
Author sdbeames
--- In IBObjects@y..., lester@l... wrote:
> > I'm running XP Pro
>
> You have our sympathies <g>

> I've got it running on one machine, but not been able to get
> Builder5 to run on it, only Builder6. I'll stick with NT4,
> at least I can get everthing running 24/7.

Hi Lester,
I've reinstalled recently on a clean version of XP Pro & BCB5 and
it seems to work OK so-far (only took two weeks to get XP to behave).
But I did notice that my BCB5/V4.2Ha installation still requires the
following nudges to install.....

1/ Add USEUNIT("IBD_Restructure.pas"); to IBO40VRT_C5.cpp
2/ Modify the Include Path & Library Path for IBO40EDT_C5.bpl to be
identical to all the other bpl's. (I have a non-default BCB
installation path).

These mods have been needed for a few IBO versions now, perhaps they
could be incorporated?

Cheers,
Steve