Subject Re: TIB_Date
Author mmenaz
Have you defined an editmask for the date field? (i.e. something like 99/99/99).
You can also have a display format like 'dd/mm/yyyy ddd' so when you leave the field data is formatted in a more informative way.
You can define the masks globally for your app, see IB_Connection component and FieldsXXXX property. Set FieldEntryType to suite your needs.
I've database with many domains, and define field properties for the domains in IB_Connection. This way my app has that attributes automatically in every query I create, and if I have to change something, I do it in the IB_Connection :)
Regards
Marco Menardi