Subject Re: [IBO] registered user
> i would like to be registered as a user under the trustware license.
> i am not a professional developer (yet). do i go thru cps or thru
> ems. ems is only sales, so it seems, and does not issue trustware
> licenses. in addition, i use cbuilder 5 and firebird.

Send an eMail to Jason direct - you will find his eMail
address on the web site -

He takes Sunday Off so will not reply until Monday.

Lester Caine
L.S.Caine Electronic Services