Subject registered user
Author jonathanmfreedman
i would like to be registered as a user under the trustware license.
i am not a professional developer (yet). do i go thru cps or thru
ems. ems is only sales, so it seems, and does not issue trustware
licenses. in addition, i use cbuilder 5 and firebird.