Subject RE: [IBO] Bug IBO+IP3000 when using OnRowChanged
Author Laurent GILBERT
Hi Jason,

Yes.

I just saved "InternalDataSet.BufferBookmark" in a string and restore it at
the end like that :

function TIBODataset.CompareBookmarks( ABookmark1, ABookmark2: TBookmark ):
Integer;
Var
..
saved : string;
begin
if Assigned( ABookmark1 ) and Assigned( ABookmark2 ) then
begin
SetLength( saved, BookmarkSize );
saved := InternalDataset.BufferBookmark;
try
finally
InternalDataset.BufferBookmark := saved;
end;
end;

bye,

Laurent GILBERT