Subject RE: [IBO] Working with Generators
Author Norman Dunbar
Edson,

in each of your queries set the GeneratorLinks parameters to :

tablename.column=generator_name

now when you do an insert, IBO gets the value of the next generator number,
and inserts it into the field for you. This is done before the post, so when
you post, the field no longer flags an error.

Your example mnight need :

country.paises_id=name_of_the_correct_generator.

HTH

Regards,
Norman.

Norman Dunbar