Subject Re: [IBO] IBO 4.2 Gc with D3 and Report Builder
Author Helen Borrie (TeamIBO)
At 01:28 AM 08-04-02 +0000, Andre wrote:
>Hello,
>
>I have a problem with TIBDataset, Report Builder 4.x and Delphi 3.
>When I start the programm everything works fine. I'm able to scroll,
>insert, modify... Then I print the Report. Fine. But after it I can't
>do anything. It causes an Access Violation everytime. IBO 3 works
>fine!

Andre,
TIBDataset is not an IBO component - it belongs to IBX, which is not
compatible with IBO. You need to use TIBOQuery.

regards,
Helen Borrie (TeamIBO Support)

** Please don't email your support questions privately **
Ask on the list and everyone benefits
Don't forget the IB Objects online FAQ - link from any page at
www.ibobjects.com