Subject RE: [IBO] How to ask smart questions
Author Kaputnik
Helen, thank you for the clarification

I read large parts of the cathedral and bazar, but the name had somehow
dissappeared out of my mind.
He is for sure an important person, but as I get paid for most parts of what
I code, I have to disagree with some of his points :-)

Nick Josipovic

BIT Institute
Prof. Dr. Franz Steffens
University of Mannheim