Subject RE: [IBO] Searching with ib_searchpanel
Author Kaputnik
The IBO-Search-Mode does ADD to, not replace the where-clause of the query.
If you have a parameter, it stays in place.
In one of my applications, where I was in need to isolate one record via a
hyperlink-jump, I did not use a parameter, but manually assigned
search-criteria to the query.
This is not too hard, and you can search this list's archive under
http://groups.yahoo.com for the keywords "Search Kaputnik" on the second
page you'll find a nice thread which explains, how to use the direct
search-criteria.

CU,

Nick Josipovic

BIT Institute