Subject RE: [IBO] memo in grid?
Author Josipovic, Nikica
Why not using the inbuilt pop-up memo-editor?
If your column is defined as subtype 1 and EditLinksAutoDefine is set to
true, you will get this automatically.

The inline-editor accepts normal text-input, and clicking on the elipsis,
you get a complete memo with word-wrap, line-breaks and so on....I tend to
find such a solution more user-friendly than grids with extremely high rows.

CU,

Nick Josipovic
Business Analyst / Market Intelligence
Global Corporate Communications