Subject Re: [IBO] IB_LookupCombo and SearchAlways.
Author eric_marchettifr
--- In IBObjects@y..., "Helen Borrie (TeamIBO)" <helebor@d...> wrote:
> At 05:58 PM 18-02-02 +0000, eric_marchettifr wrote:
>
> >Is it possible to apply a searchalways property to a
ib_lookupcombo
> >and how.
> >
> >Can Anybody help me to change the ibobjects code to insert the
> >property SearchAlways into a ib_lookupcombo ?
>
> The component already functions this way by design. Can you
explain what it is that you want to do?

> regards,
> Helen Borrie (TeamIBO Support)
>
> ** Please don't email your support questions privately **
> Ask on the list and everyone benefits
> Don't forget the IB Objects online FAQ - link from any page at
www.ibobjects.com

When one uses IB_Edit with the "SearchAlways" property set to true,
it preserves the display of the search key once search carried out,
whereas without this property it displays the value of the dependent
field. How to use LookupCombo in the same way ?