Subject Re: [IBO] IB_LookupCombo and SearchAlways.
Author eric_marchettifr
--- In IBObjects@y..., "Helen Borrie (TeamIBO)" <helebor@d...> wrote:
> At 05:58 PM 18-02-02 +0000, eric_marchettifr wrote:
>
> >Is it possible to apply a searchalways property to a
ib_lookupcombo
> >and how.
> >
> >Can Anybody help me to change the ibobjects code to insert the
> >property SearchAlways into a ib_lookupcombo ?
>
> The component already functions this way by design. Can you
explain what it is that you want to do?

> regards,
> Helen Borrie (TeamIBO Support)
>
> ** Please don't email your support questions privately **
> Ask on the list and everyone benefits
> Don't forget the IB Objects online FAQ - link from any page at
www.ibobjects.com

I try to explain better.

Example : With a IB_Query in dssBrowse state and a IB_Edit with
property [SearchAlways] set to true, when user type text in the
IB_Edit the IB_Query stay in dssBrowse and IB_Edit stay in dssSearch.
So the user can prepare a query with a IB_Query always in dssBrowse
and the user always see the criteria.

I don't see the property [SearchAlways] in IB_LookupCombo.

I think you explain me that IB_LookupCombo are always in search mode
for the detail dataset. Yes but with the property [SearchAlways] I
want IB_LookupCombo always stay in search mode as if the user put the
master dataset in search mode manually.

Sorry for my bad english.

Regards.