Subject RE: [IBO] TIB_Grid and editing
Author akahanek@qgir.cz
Sorry for not beeing specific. I use D6 and IBO 4.2Fr, the same
behaviour was with 4.2Fn (I did not use previous versions of IBO as I
started just with Fn).

By the 'key' I have meant character/keystroke, you were right.

Maybe it could be of some help, if you know, that TIB_Edit behaves
correctly - the selected text is replaced by typing new text.

Ales