Subject Re: [IBO] AutoFetchFirst ?!
Author mmenaz
--- In IBObjects@y..., Geoff Worboys (TeamIBO) <geoff@t...> wrote:

> My personal preference for this would be to have the AutoFetchFirst
> property *literally* kept/forced true when MasterSource is assigned. I
> know some people prefer not to have properties interact in this way,
> but to my mind it visually demonstrates the relationship between the
> properties and avoids someone looking only at the AutoFetchFirst
> property and wondering why it is not working.

I complitaly agree with you (you are talking about tha ObjectInspector, design time, right?). If the two properties are not visually chained, you broke the property-functionality trusted relation, and one will start wondering for each of them if, even if set, is taking action or not. Sometime this is not easily avoidable, but in this case it is :)
Thanks
Marco Menardi