Subject Re: [IBO] New problem installing IBO on DELPHI 7
Author Enrique Cereijo
Thank you for the help (Luiz and Geoff)

As a first try to overcome the problem, I had forgotten the idea of using
the spanish version, but that didn't help.

In the pack I have (evaluation), there is no IB_Constants.pas nor
IB_Constants-en.pas; instead there is a IB_Constants.INT. I had to add two
lines at the end of the file...

implementation
end.

and now I have IBO installed.

I'll take into account your suggestion on translating IB_Constants.pas to
spanish.

Thank you again.

Enrique

"Geoff Worboys" <geoff@...> escribi� en el mensaje
> > IB_Constants.pas, on IBO source package, contains the strings.
> > But, IB_Constansts-XXX.pas is often out of date.
>
> And this last lot are my fault - updates to IB_Metadata.pas
> with all the localisable strings pulled out to IB_Constants.
>
> There are over 110 of them - mostly at the bottom of
> IB_Constants.pas (with a few others just a bit higher).
> The new items I added are:
>
> STR_DDL_coKeepCustomIndexNames =
> and
> // Problem level names
> STD_DDL_plNone = 'None';
> STD_DDL_plMinor = 'Minor';
> STD_DDL_plSuspicious = 'Suspicious';
> STD_DDL_plWarning = 'Warning';
> STD_DDL_plError = 'Error';
> // abbreviated Problem level names (to 5 characters)
> STD_DDL_plNone_s = 'NONE ';
> STD_DDL_plMinor_s = 'MINOR';
> STD_DDL_plSuspicious_s = 'SUSP ';
> STD_DDL_plWarning_s = 'WARN ';
> STD_DDL_plError_s = 'ERROR';
> and everything below (and including):
> E_DDL_CURSOR_NOT_CREATED =
>

> (I thought this may help you isolate what you need.)
>
> Note: If you dont use the metadata extract stuff, you can
> simply copy the constants from the english version and leave
> them untranslated. (But I imagine Jason would appreciate the
> translations done and sent back for inclusion in the next
> release.)
>
> --
> Geoff Worboys
> Telesis Computing

> IB Objects - direct, complete, custom connectivity to Firebird or
InterBase