Subject Re: Is it a IB or a IBO bug/problem?
Author mmenaz
Will you patch the IBO code and send to Jason, please?
In these situations usually nobody does this thinking that will be the
other person to do so... ;))
Have you received my IB_Currency updated to your latest numeric column
revision? These days my e-mail is not working 100%...
Thanks Geoff
Marco Menardi