Subject Re: [IBO] dssSearch and opened record set?
Author Helen Borrie (TeamIBO)
At 11:15 PM 14-01-02 +0100, Thomas Steinmaurer wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>TIB_Grid is linked via TIB_DataSource to a TIB_Query. I've numerous input
>(search) fields (TIB_Edit) also linked to this TIB_Query on the same form as
>TIB_Grid. Is there a way to keep the record set open, when putting
>TIB_Query into dssSearch state?

I don't quite comprehend the scenario - I think we need more information about what you are using your ib_edits for. If they are search fields, shouldn't you use TIB_SearchEdits for them?

regards,
Helen Borrie (TeamIBO Support)

** Please don't email your support questions privately **
Ask on the list and everyone benefits
Don't forget the IB Objects online FAQ - link from any page at www.ibobjects.com