Subject Re: [IBO] No exception raised when required fields are not filled
Author Hianoto Santoso
On 14 Jan 2002 at 19:20, Helen Borrie (TeamIBO) wrote:

> >BTW, Jason has set up the easier way to set up Fields Property...
> >however, is there any plan to do the same thing in Column Attributes
> >??
>
> I'm afraid I don't understand your question...are you using native
> data access or TDataset-compatible?

Helen,

I am using native data access... When you double-click the object, a window pop up
and there are several tabs - SQL, Column Attributes, Fields Property, Hints, Params,
and so forth...

In Fields Property (i.e. Alignment, CharCase), we can click the label right ?? And the
property for all fields appear.

However, in Column Attributes, there is no such facility... at least, a multi-select
feature will be great, so we can set the property for several columns at one go.

Regards,
Hian