Subject Re: [IBO] Order problem solved, now how make descending
Author Lucas Franzen
KURSAT TASKIN schrieb:

> Hi,
>
> As you remember I had a problem with ordering, I solved it, but I don't know
> how, now I have another problem, I don't know how to order them descending,
> also I am using IB_Grid, I want to assign column names the order item, i.e.
> when user click on the column then it will sort ascending, if he click again
> data will sort descending, is it possible?
> thanks for your help
> kursat

Kursat,

If you want to have an ordering item be sortable ascending and
descending an entry has to look like:

YOUR_ORDERING_DISPLAY_NAME=ORDERING_COLUMN; ORDERING_COLUMN DESC

In the Order Editor you can click the Checkbox ("add descending") so
that this will be added automatically.

And as far as I can remember and see I made this state (checked) the
default state.

Luc.