Subject Re: [IBO] help, don't know where to look at anymore
Author Tom Deprez
Many thanks!
----- Original Message -----
From: Helen Borrie (TeamIBO)
To: IBObjects@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2002 2:11 PM
Subject: Re: [IBO] help, don't know where to look at anymore

At 01:46 PM 09-01-02 +0100, Tom Deprez wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I've stumbled across a problem on which I'm already looking 2 days, but I
>can't find a solution.
>
>1) I perform a stored proc in one form and then close the form
>2) I go to another form and scroll a table and close the form
>the same values or even other values
>
>I get the following error message:
>
>ISC ERROR Code: 335544569
>
>Dynamic SQL Error
>SQL Error code = -804
>SQLDA missing or incorrect version, or incorrect number/type of variables.
>
>Why does 1) gives no error while 3) gives an error.
>
>Anybody an idea?

Tom,
this little treasure is from a bug in InterBase. To read about it, look up "XSQLDA bug" in the online FAQ and also read Jason's article about it in the News page of the website. You will discover also the workaround for it...

:(

regards,
Helen Borrie (TeamIBO Support)

** Please don't email your support questions privately **
Ask on the list and everyone benefits
Don't forget the IB Objects online FAQ - link from any page at www.ibobjects.com

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor