Subject AW: [IBO] Dissappearing grid problem almost solved
Author Dirk Schiffler
Why isn't the ScrollBars property public, like in IBO 3.6 ?
There it was possible to set this self and in my opinion is this the normal
behavior for a grid.

Best regards
Dirk Schiffler
ds@...

-----Ursprungliche Nachricht-----
Von: Jason Wharton [mailto:jwharton@...]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 12. September 2001 03:21
An: IBObjects@yahoogroups.com
Betreff: Re: [IBO] Dissappearing grid problem almost solved

In the TIB_CustomGrid.Create() constructor try making the inherited
ScrollBars property initialize to ssHorizontal instead of ssNone.

This small change should actually remove the disappearing act we have grown
all to accustomed to.

Please let me know ASAP so I will know if this is a permanent solution.

Regards,
Jason Wharton
CPS - Mesa AZ
http://www.ibobjects.com