Subject Re: [IBO] Rollback
Author hans@hoogstraat.ca
Thank U again, Jason.

I'll wait till next Sub/Release, else I'll be chasing my own tail :)

One question, if you don't mind.

Done some testing and found a 20% speed improvent by eliminating
all the "TOKEN" and RESERVED WORDS checks and fixes in IB_PARSE.

Just three/four additional IF's required. I know it will be my
risk, if I trap myself on a keyword or a "SPACE FIELD" column or such.

However with a little bit of planning one should be able to avoid
the RESERVED WORDS in the Database and gain 20% speed improvement
by setting a global flag "MYRISK" somewhere on the Connection which
can be picked up in IB_PARSE.

Just a thought. What do you think ?

Best Regards
Hans