Subject Re: [IBO] Button Bitmaps
Author Lester Caine
The problem with image editor - and I may be wrong - is that it will only work
with the fixed pallet set. I can't add Brown there, so I was trying to do it in
PaintShopPro, and then use your facility to select different images in the
program, but I need an image with selected and greyed to star with, don't I?

--
Lester Caine