Subject Re: [IBO] Where to find a RichEdit example?
Author Helen Borrie

Look it up in the Delphi Help. Track back to the Lines property, which is a TStrings. See TStringsl.LoadFromFile, LoadFromStream, SaveToFile, SaveToStream.

> > I tried this and although I can get TDBRichEdit to recognize the
>datasource and I do everything that I did with the other components that
>work, nothing happens with TDBRichEdit. No display in the window of the
>running form with the component.

You don't see the control at all?

> > At least with IBO Rich Edit, it displays something, although I can't
>access anything in the window to edit it.

But didn't you say you were using IBOQueries? They won't work with the IB_* controls...

Helen

All for Open and Open for All