Subject Re: [IBO] IB_VTree ? which version of VirtualTrees
Author Lucas Franzen
Lester Caine schrieb:

> I have finally got round to playing with my engineering
> interface, which is crying out for a tree structure.
>
> IB_VTree demo displays my database nicely ( I just renamed
> the relevent columns ), but I can't get a working component
> together because I think VirtualTrees has moved on.
>
> What versions should I be using? or has anything else come
> up yet?

A little excerpt from Mike Lischke's (author of the VirtualTree)
homepage
( http://www.lischke-online.de/ goto: VirtualTreeview.html )

16. June 2001:
Do not think there would nothing happen with Virtual
Treeview. It is just so that I am currently preparing Version
2.x and want to have a better documentation ready before
I publish it. Some new things will appear with the new
version like ActiveX controls, an Explorer tree derivation,
data aware trees (BDE and IBO), better BCB integration and
many improvements and bug fixes. So stay tuned...

Luc.