Subject Re: [IBO] Interbase via internet
Author Daniel Rail
I find that if your connection is through dial-up, it will be slow
depending on the number of tables that you are using and limit the amount
of information that is transferred, i.e. try to only use queries that
return the data that you need. The only way in having a good reasonable
connection speed through the internet is using high speed
connections. Make sure that the server name corresponds to the web address
or IP address of the server and that your protocol is TCP/IP.

Daniel Rail