Subject RE: [IBO] Checkbox and datetimepicker question
Author Norman Dunbar
Francois,

for the IB_CHECKBOX, try this :

double click on the IB_QUERY that the checkbox is attached to via the
DataSource proprty.
click on the 'light bulb' icon to prepare the dataset
click on the Column Attributes tab
On the left side, selct the field you wish to be boolean
Check the boolean field, and enter '1' and '0' for the True text and False
Text.
Click OK.

in the database you can define a domain for booleans similar to the
following :

CREATE DOMAIN MY_LOGICAL CHAR( 1 ) DEFAULT 'F' NOT NULL
CHECK(VALUE IN ('F','T'));

then define your boolean field using the above domain :

CREATE TABLE WHATEVER (
BOOL_FIELD MY_LOGICAL,
);

HTH

Norman.

----
Norman Dunbar EMail: NDunbar@...
Database/Unix administrator Phone: 0113 289 6265
Lynx Financial Systems Ltd. Fax: 0113 201 7265
----