Subject RE: [IBO] Trustware vs. OS (was: Re: Open Source Marathon)
Author Claudio Valderrama C.

I didn't charged you with those accusations.

> I can only say that a half of you concerns are due to misuse or
> misconfiguration

I used BDE a bit since the time you had to write ugly C/C++ code to
interface it with dialog-based Windows programs. Now, if we assume the VCL
also misuses the BDE, that's another tale not important now, since Borland
has finally changed mind.

> Now let's stop this uninteresting and OT discussion, shall we?

If you feel better so...

C.