Subject RE: [IBO] TIBOTable
Author Claudio Valderrama C.

The real question is why you need to treat the IB server as a file server by
requesting the full table. :-) One would expect a WHERE clause to restrict
the rows returned or try the early beta of IBO4 if you really love or need
desperately your desktop paradigm (due to legacy code?) against a C/S
engine.

C.