Subject Re: [IBO] modifications of hints in ibobars are reset
Author Markus Ohlenroth
Thanks a lot for your hint about the ib_constants-ger unit.

I had no idea how large and international the ib_objects developers group
in fact is.

By the name of the unit I understand that ib_constants is supposed to be
replaced by the ib_constants-ger unit.

Yet if I replace the ib_constants unit by its german version I cannot
compile it because this unit does not have the constants defined in the
international version of ib_constants. Other units (like ib-Datasetbar)
seem to rely on these constants defined in the international version of
ib_constants.
On the other hand if I compile all units that rely on the international
version of ib_constants with the international version and then swap the
international unit for the national one I get version mismatch errors.

Has anybody an idea how to go about this without having to move source from
one unit to another?

Thanks
Markus