Subject Re: [IBO] Assigning IB_Connection at runtime
Author Harald Klomann
Hi Andreas,

I do this by simply placing the IB_Connection of each application
into a datamodul. The forms IB_Query.IB_connection is default for all
Querys/Cursors etc., and IB_Query.DatabasName stays blank.

When calling the form at runtime, the IB_Connection of the Querys/Cursors
etc. is automaticly assigned by the open connection of the application.

That works for me.

Mit freundlichem Gruss & Best Regards
Harald Klomann