Subject RE: [IBO] QuickReport bombing again - IBO36D
Author Michael L. Horne
Claudio,

No, nothing special, some single files, some M/D - all where
working fine until IBO36Cf when there where some initial problems.
Tracked that down with Jason, and got a fix. Then something else
went wrong in IBO36D. So they are bombing again. I am thinking
about spending the time/cash to learn/buy FastReport and the
large investment to recode all the QR reports just so I can
stop dealing with this kind of problems.

I haven't got the time to track down the actually cause of the
problem this time. I am just going back to the early version
that works for now. I sent a bombing sample to Jason, and
Marco Lauria sent me a fix, which I will try out tonight or
tomorrow.

Thanks
Michael L. Horne