Subject RE: [IBO] QuickReport bombing again - IBO36D
Author Claudio Valderrama C.
I'm busy and have more than 110 msgs pending to read from this list, but
the subject caught my attention.
Is there's anything special with your IBOQueries? I'm using IBO3.6D with a
lot of IBOQueries (even in M/D relationship) and QR Professional 3.08; no
problems in more than 10 reports. But I only assign parameters of type INT,
STRING and BOOLEAN.
I noticed that some INT64 field was shown by a QR's data aware QRDbText as
"(BYTES)" instead of the field's value so I had to convert it to a QRLabel
and assign the value of the field in code, converted to string.

C.