Subject RE: [IBO] Incremental search trouble
Author Riho-Rene Ellermaa
I tried to include calculated field:
UPPERNAME VARCHAR(70) CHARACTER SET WIN1252;
I set NAME to case insensitive and added uppercase equivalent=UPPERNAME.
When I click Apply and then click Open Dataset, I can see Data panel my
query results (UPPERNAME is of course empty).
When I click OK and then open my TQuery again in QueryEditor, I get error
"Column unknown UPPERNAME".
When I delete uppercase equivalent=UPPERNAME then I can open my query.

Is it possible to use calc.columns for this purpose or must I include new
column into database table?

Riho-Rene Ellermaa
senior programmer
Hansabank