Subject RE: [IBO] Incremental search trouble
Author Brian Dunstan
Riho-Rene,

you need to add an uppercase equivalent of the column you wish to
incrementally search on. If the table is small then it can be just a
computed column. If the table is large then I use triggers to maintain a
real () upper case equivalent) column and create an index for it.

Then, in your ColumnAttributes designate the mixed case column as Case
Insensitive and name the uppercase equivalent column.

Then incremental searching will work like a charm :-)

HTH,

Brian