Subject Re: [IBO] problem with the Evil BDE
Author Marc Leclerc
Hi,

Yes there were an entry, and looking at the help desc does talk about the
BDE. I will have this retested ASAP but this sound like it could have been
the problem.

An error message would be appreciated if this single property make the app
rely on BDE.

Thanks

----- Original Message -----
From: "Lucas Franzen" <luc@...>
To: <IBObjects@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 03, 2001 10:39 AM
Subject: Re: [IBO] problem with the Evil BDE

> Marc Leclerc schrieb:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > My app was running fine on my tester pc until he scrapped the BDE, I
have nowhere found in my app any reference to BDE, have not used any VCL
data control, looked at all the uses clauses.

> > As anyone faced this before, it is hard to debug on my system as if I
remove the BDE, well delphi may not like this verry much. Funny also is that
the connection fails without any error message at all. Just an empty display
or login that don't work (if loginprompt = true).