Subject AW: [IBO] Numeric(10,2) from Domain gives TIBOBCDfield in Delphi!?
Author Christian Kaas
> I presume your question has nothing to do with the messages you
> quoted.

Of course not - but programmers are lazy bones! I just hit reply on an
old message...

> IBO will also try to use the BCD field type more often when decimal
> digits are requested. This is suggesting that precise values to
> specified decimal places are desired so BCD is most appropriate

Accepted - but what surprises me is the fact that some days ago some
fields where floats and now if i remove and add them they become BCD
fields...

--
Christian Kaas mailto:christian@...
Client/Server/Internet/Multitier development